Q:Okay then! :) I'd like to request Galadriel as a young girl with her brothers in Aman, just spending some time together und having fun. :3
let me present you a pile of happy Arafinweans ♥
from left to right: Finrod, Angrod, Aegnor, Galadriel
(excluding Orodreth here because he is totally Angrod’s son - shhhhh)
thank you for the request - had a great time drawing them! ♥
This picture makes me very happy.
A poster on Reddit asks: What are two events that took place in the same time in history but don’t seem like they would have?
Spain was still a fascist dictatorship when Microsoft was founded.
There were no classes…
ANNE FRANK WAS BI
HOW DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THIS
I FEEL FUCKING ROBBED
/Stares at year old post sudden gain in notes. Who reblogged the thing? How did they find the thing?
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is